I got some mice yesterday because I’ve been wanting another rodent for a very long time. Ever since my rat Nessa passed, pretty much. It’s been a bit lonely without. But now I have two adorable little guys to hang out with, so I am enjoying this. They’re not really used to their new environment yet so I am mostly letting them be for now. The cage I had from an older pet, but it cleaned up well and they really like exploring it.
Lily’s a bit more open to being touched (as I found out when I first went to get them) while Minnie is somewhat more skittish. They do get along, though, and I’ve found them snuggling in their little igloo more than once while checking up on how they’re doing.
I ship this friendship.
- brian-my-left-testicle likes this
- ilovefancymice reblogged this from setavulos
- seppukuprince likes this
- perpetuallybemused likes this
- maxmovinghands likes this
- seatentsina reblogged this from setavulos and added:
- hatterheather reblogged this from setavulos and added:
- setavulos posted this