I just recently purchased a 30pc postcard set by Junzo Terada. It contains a lot of lovely illustrations that remind me of the Little Golden books I used to read as a child.
I’ve always enjoyed receiving handwritten mail because it’s just one of those things that feel very precious to own. I’ve only started receiving mail from family & friends in the past year and I can tell you, it’s one of the best things about living away from home.
That said, I’d love to share the experience with you. I will be picking three (3) people at random to send a written Junzo Terada postcard from me to you! if you would like to receive a postcard from me, all you have to do is like and/or reblog this entry. It’s that simple.
If you get chosen, you will need to leave me a little note introducing who you are, what you do, what things you enjoy, etc. or you could tell me something completely random, like what you dreamt of last night or how you fell in love with your boyfriend/girlfriend/crush of the moment. But more on that later!
I will be announcing the winners on friday, June 8, 2012 so you’ve got a week! This is international so don’t fret, letters are fairly easy to get around. Ps.
well, good luck and I hope you all start sending letters again!
Welcome to the Official Geekiana Giveaway!
Reblog to enter. There will be two winners selected at random. The first winner will get their choice of hoodies currently available in the Etsy Shop. The second winner will get their choice of t-shirts currently available in the Etsy Shop. (Sorry, no custom designs.) The giveaway will be open until June 1st, midnight CST. Winners will be contacted and have 7 days to respond with their choice or new winners will be selected. You may check out the current selections available in my Etsy shop here:
SHERLOCK TEA COLLECTION GIVE AWAY!
Awesome news guys! The cool folks at Adagio have been kind enough to help out with a giveaway for a complete collection of the Sherlock Tea blends. That is 11 bags of different tea featuring art work by yours truly. That’s about 50 servings in each bag. More if you re-steep your tea (which is possible with most of them). That is a LOT of tea. How bonkers is that? Very. It’s awesome. Here’s the lowdown on how to win A WHOLE BUNCH OF TEA.
- Anyone ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD can enter! If you live outside of the U.S. I’ll foot the bill to get you some tea myself. Because odds are you are awesome and you deserve it.
- You do not have to be following me to win, but it might be helpful to keep track of updates or changes (if any). Plus I plan to make some blends for other fandoms in the future, so if tea is your thing, it might not be a bad idea?
- Only two reblogs a day allowed.I did not realize how often people would reblog my last give away soooo I’m going to enforce this LOL. You can reblog on as many days as you’d like, but yeah, only 2 reblogs a day please. I’ll be checking.
- The give away will end and I will choose a winner on Wednesday March 7th. I’ll probably choose late at night on that day, so I’m going to say I’ll stop counting reblogs at 10 p.m. EST.
- [ADDED] LIKES DON’T COUNT. Sorry! You have to reblog!
A big thanks to Adagio for hooking us up with some awesome tea, and for all of you for following me and encouraging my tea-y ways! Good luck everyone!
It’s the next best thing to being the Doctor’s companion… or maybe better if you like the real thing over that rip-off. ;)
With Constable Reggie gone, the Inspector is looking for a new associate, and you could be the lucky fanwho gets to travel all of space and time with him (or rather… just dinner).
Travis Richey, the Eleventh Inspector, will be one of the guests at Kawa Kon, a convention taking place March 16-18 at the Sheraton Westport Chalet in St. Louis, MO, and as the chair of Kawa Kon, I’m offering a fantastic prize to one lucky Inspector Spacetime fan!
What you win:
Free badge to Kawa Kon ($45 value)
Free dinner on Saturday, March 16 WITH THE ELEVENTH INSPECTOR ($15-$25 value)
Free Inspector Spacetime poster signed by Travis Richey (priceless, seriously)
Special collector badge with “The Inspector’s Associate” on it (truly unique)
How to win:
Reblog this post as many times as you’d like between now and 11:59 p.m. Central Time on February 24.
I’ll use Random.org to generate a number of reblogs and contact you for your information. You will have until February 28 to respond, or I will choose another winner.
If you don’t win this contest but attend Kawa Kon, you will have one more chance to win the dinner. On Friday, shortly after opening ceremonies, we will be playing The Match Game, and the winner of the game will join the Inspector and his new associate for a private dinner.
Good luck, and… ARRRRRRRRIBA!
I don’t live anywhere close but I would fly out to St Louis if I won this. Financial responsibility? What’s that?
I want this in my life.
- 1st Place: A 40th Anniversary Magic Kingdom Button and Park Map given out to park guests on Oct. 1st 2011
- 2nd & 3rd Place: 40th Anniversary Park Map
- Only reblogs counts. You’re allowed to like it, but it won’t count as an entry
- Must be following Disney park confessions.
- Giveaway will run until October 11th, 11:59 PM EST. After which I’ll be using randomly chose the winners and contact them by ask.
- There is a limit of 5 reblogs per person
- You must reblog the message as a whole. No editing out the text and just posting the pictures. I will check.
- Open only to people living in the USA. Sorry, it’s just too expensive to send internationally.
That’s it. Good luck!
If you have any questions, send them to my personal: star-the-anglophile
This is a pick-your-own-prize give away! Winners can chose from items that have appeared in my Etsy shop. That means you can pick any embroidery, key chain, button, etc. that you’ve ever seen me make! :)
There will be two $10 winners & two $5 winners! [Note, for this give away one embroidery will count as one $10 item!]
How to enter:
- Follow me! I will check :)
- Reblog this post a maximum of once per day!
Winners will be randomly chosen on September 26th!
P.S. Encourage others to reblog & participate! There will be another special prize for the Tumblr user who gets the most people to reblog! :)
I just wanted to start this off by saying, I love you all! My followers have been awesome and I honestly never thought I would go from 0 to 200 in two and a half months.
I have hit my 200 follower mark and that means I’m giving away 3 pins!
All you have to do to enter is reblog this post! I’ll post it again throughout the week. From August 18-24 you can reblog this and be entered. You only need to reblog once, reblogging more than once will not increase your chances.
As I get the reblogs, I will throw the names into a figurative hat and randomly select one. Everyone is eligible, as long as you’re a follower.
If your username is chosen, I ask that you contact me claiming the win and we will arrange the kinds of pins and where you want them sent!